Part Time Marketing Co-Ordinator
Due to our continued growth we are currently looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator to help increase brand awareness and deliver our marketing strategy. You will work closely with our sales team, providing marketing support including both printed and digital media. You will also look after our social marketing platforms as well as website SEO. You will get the chance to help plan exhibitions and to meet our potential customers face to face.
You will report to our Sales Director and assist in development of marketing material and strategies to help with the sales pipeline. The position is suited to someone with a high level of common sense and initiative, with an eye for detail and good design skills.
- Must be friendly and able to communicate well and work as part of a team
- Must be organised and well presented
- Have a high level of intiative and happy to work to tight deadlines without supervision.
- Must have an understanding of disabilities and show respect towards our clients
- Must have a good understanding and be able to use a range of social media platforms
- Experience of SEO practices and Google PPC advertising
- Experience of web based CMS systems for creating blog posts and changing online content.
- Must be willing to occasionally work away at shows and exhibitions
- Knowledge of design packages such as Corel, Photoshop and Adobe illustrator.
Our head office is based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire and this role will be carried out from here.
Sensory Technology is one of the UK’s leading installers of sensory environments. The company has been trading for over ten years and in that time has established itself as one of the most responsive and reliable suppliers of sensory equipment in the UK. We pride ourselves on our innovation and high levels of customer service and ability to provide a solution to our client’s needs and budgets. Sensory Technology Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary and hours are negotiable for the right candidate
- Flexible hours available
- There is free parking on site
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Fulfilling and satisfying job
- Good future prospects with a growing and well respected company